Resolving Architecture is an Architect-led design-build software-intensive system development firm. We approach development from an architecture perspective to ensure the design and resultant implementation resolves all of your desires and concerns.
A single simple contract is used to manage the entire project lifecycle along with a single point-of-contact - a seasoned architect that ensures you get what you desire by leading design AND development...our architects are hands-on project leads, project managers, business analysts, and senior developers keeping our overhead very low while ensuring the greatest means to control quality. All subcontractors, if/when needed, are managed by the architect so the client need not.
What keeps our quality high yet our prices far more competitive:
- • Our Architects have native language fluency of the language of the client.
- • Our teams are kept as small as possible so that we can compensate higher than the competition attracting the best while greatly reducing team friction and communications overhead.
- • Every person on our teams is a developer so there is next to no overhead.
- • Our organization is registered in the US although our subcontractors are global and independent.
- • All work is remote and thus does not require the overhead of office space.
- • We have a long history and strong relationships with our subcontractors.
- • We try to pick subcontractors in areas of the world experiencing greater than normal repression to maximize global impact.
We have successfully lead complex software-intensive system design direction through consensus in high-growth companies from bootstrapped startups to global enterprises with skills in architecture and development for organizations in commerce, financial services, healthcare, retail, advertising, defense, and security.
Our Architects collaborate with stakeholders, colleagues, vendors, business and technical subject matter experts on high risk issues driving to architectural designs and transition plans that meet stakeholders' expectations through mediation while addressing their concerns through proof-of-concepts and prototyping using an agile methodology for rapid resolution to obtain overall consensus documenting as needed.
- Our services are primarily geared toward startups to small-to-medium sized organizations.
- Each service can be implemented on it's own independently while some services require others.
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Monero (XMR) accepted for payment as well as USD.